Randall Hall is one of six low-rise residence halls that were constructed between 1957 and 1962 on the SUNY Cortland campus. Built in 1961, the building is named after Henry S. Randall who was the first president to serve on Cortland’s local board, until his death in 1876. Randall Hall is a three-story corridor-style building with double rooms. The building re-opened in Fall 2010 after the latest renovation project.
Please be aware that these dimensions are approximate and may vary from room to room.
14.7' x 12.8' floor
6.6' x 4' window
4' x 7.6' x 2.3' closet
Randall Hall is managed by a full-time professional residence hall director (RHD) who both lives and works in the hall.
RHD Office Phone: 607-753-4154
Student Staff Office Phone: 607-753-2622
Each floor has one or two resident assistants, totaling seven RAs in Randall Hall.