Access The Housing Portal
All housing processes will take place in The Housing Poral page via myRedDragon. To access anything housing-related, complete the following steps:
- Log in to your myRedDragon.
- Select the “Student” tab.
- Under Residence Life and Housing select “Housing Process and Information.”
Fill Out Your RSP Form
- Select Forms.
- If you are unable to see the right hand menu, you must select the 3 horizontal lines to pull up the menu.
- Choose "Room Selection Process Form (Fall 2023)."
- If you are eligible and planning to live off campus next year, choose the "Release From Housing for Fall 2023" form.
- Read and sign the Room and Board License.
- Complete roommate matching questionnaire and housing questions; once done, click Continue.
- Review the confirmation page
1.Select "Forms" on right side menu
Not Seeing Menu? Select 3 Vertical Lines
Step 2: Navigate to "Room Selection Process Form (Fall 2023)"
Step 3:Read and sign the Room and Board License
Step 4: Answer the questionnaire (roommate matching questions, preferences and other information).
Step 5: Receive your confirmation page; you may now revisit your form to edit it at any point during the semester. After March 31, you will not be able to make changes to your special interest preferences.