Where can I live?
West Campus Apartments, located approximately two miles from the center of campus. Each apartment has four single bedrooms. Directions to West Campus Apartments from Corey Union (Google Maps).
How much will it cost?
$3,950/semester for fall 2018 and spring 2019.
What does the cost include?
West Campus Apartments will be worry-free for you:
- Fully furnished living room, dining room, and bedroom with a single (twin-sized) bed
- All utilities- you won't have to pay for heat, electric or water
- Cable and internet- cable channels include HBO; WiFi is also available
- Laundry- each building has a laundry unit free for all residents to use
- Trash and recyclable removal- no need to worry about purchasing city blue bags
- Parking is just steps from your door
- On-site maintenance- concerns are typically addressed within 24 hours; immediately for all emergency maintenance
- Bus transportation- available to and from campus daily and to the local shopping centers on the weekends (not available in the summer, only during the academic year)
How do I get housing?
Contact our office and explain you are a graduate student looking for on campus housing or complete the wait list form. Spaces are very limited and will be available on a first come, first served basis. If we are unable to accommodate your request, you will be placed on a waiting list and we will contact you as space is available.
To complete the wait list form:
- Log into myRedDragon
- Select to the student tab
- Under the Residence Life and Housing section select the Housing Process and Information link
- Go to Forms and select "Wait List Housing Request for Fall 2018"
If you do not have access to the form, please call 607-753-4724.
When can I move in?
Spring 2019 check-in begins on Friday, January 25 at 1 p.m. If you need to make other arrangements, please contact Residence Life and Housing.
Visit the West Campus Apartments page for more photos and information about WCA!