COVID-19 Safety Information

Licenses, Forms, and Documents


These policies support the goal of residence life and housing at SUNY Cortland to provide a clean, comfortable, safe and enriching living environment. Students have a right and a responsibility to be aware of the expectations of the community in which they live.

Room and Board License

License agreement for students living in residence halls.

Minimum Living Conditions Compliance Statement


New Student Off Campus Approval Form

New Students requesting to live off campus must fill out this form. This will now be completed through a process on myRedDragon. 

Reservation of Outdoor Quad Spaces (Word)

Any group or organization wishing to hold an event in the outdoor areas between Bishop/Shea Halls or Hayes/Hendrick Halls must complete this form at least two weeks prior to the event.

Room Condition Report

All students receive this upon check in and should compare the comments to the actual condition of their room to ensure accurate recording to avoid damage charges upon check-out. This will now be completed through a process on myRedDragon.

Single in a Double Form (PDF)

This form should only be completed it offered a double room as a single.

Student Staff Roommate Form (PDF)

RAs who would like to pull a roommate into their room, suite, quad or apartment must fill out this form.

Wait List Form

Students who are interested in moving back on campus after going through the readmission process must fill out this form. This will now be completed through a process on myRedDragon.

Access Forms

Many of our forms are found through myRedDragon, including the New Student Preference form and RSP form for returning students. Follow these steps to locate the forms:

  1. Log in to myRedDragon
  2. Select the Student tab
  3. In the Residence Life and Housing section, open Housing Process and Information (view your room assignment)
  4. Browse to the Forms tab to view the forms list