Access The Housing Director
All housing processes will take place from The Housing Director page. To access anything housing-related, complete the following steps:
- Log in to your myRedDragon.
- Select the “Student” tab.
- Under Residence Life and Housing select “Housing Process and Information.”
Form Your Roommate Group
If you have a person you would like to request to live with, you must create a roommate group. To be assigned together, all in the group must have confirmed each other.
- Choose "Housing Information" and select "Roommates/Suitemates."
- Select a roommate:search with their name in the simple roommate search. Your roommate request will not show up in a search if they have not completed their preference form.
- Send a request to the person(s) you want to live with. They will need to accept or decline. View your roommate requests.
- Accept or decline roommate requests sent to you.
- Continue with these steps until you have the desired number in your group (up to a total of three total, including you, individuals.)
All screen shots represent an example of what you will see. Dates, semesters and other information displayed on the screenshots may not be for the current year.
Search for your roommate
If you know who you want to live with:
If your search matches more than one person, you will have to select the correct roommate from a list. Otherwise, a request will automatically be sent.
Continue as needed. You may request up to five people. The system will tell you who in your group still needs to request another.
View the people you have requested
Accept or deny requests you receive