Hendrick Hall was built in 1959 and is named after Mary Hendrick who taught English and elocution at Cortland from 1869-1904. Hendrick is one of six low-rise residence halls that were constructed between 1957 and 1962 on the SUNY Cortland campus. Hendrick was renovated in 1999.
Hendrick Hall is a corridor-style building with double rooms. It houses both upper-class students and new students.
Please be aware that these dimensions are approximate and may vary from room to room.
14.6' x 12.8' floor
4.1' x 6.6' window
4.1' x 7.7' x 2.2' closet
Hendrick Hall is managed by a full-time professional Residence Hall Director (AC) who has an office located on the first floor.
AC Office Phone: 607-753-4160
Student Staff Office Phone: 607-753-2621
Each floor has one or two resident assistants, totaling seven RAs in Hendrick Hall.