Transcript Ordering Options
Alumni may request a transcript at any time using the online ordering service Parchment. Services offered includes direct mailing, Federal Express (FedEx) mailing, or electronic delivery, While services fees are applied, there is no charge for the transcript which is provided as part of the semester transcript fee.
OPTION 1: Online Expedited Ordering (Service Fees Apply)
You may order a transcript online. Additional authentication steps may be required.
Benefits of Online Expedited Ordering
- You can request either a paper transcript or an electronic transcript online.
- All current students and alumni may request paper transcripts using the enhanced services.
- Students attending SUNY Cortland beginning in 1991 or later may request electronic transcripts using the enhanced services.
- You may select an option online to request that we hold the processing of your transcript for final grades and/or the posting of your degree.
- For assistance with your order, you can log into your Parchment account, then visit the Parchment Help Center, where you can find answers to frequently asked questions and articles to support your needs.
- You can also chat with ParchieBot, to answer your questions and provide order information.
- From the Parchment Help Center, you can submit a web case for support
or contact a Learner Support Representative for assistance. The Support
Team is available M-F, 8am - 8pm ET.
OPTION 2: Traditional Ordering and In Person Pickup (No Service Fees Apply)
Alumni may fax, mail, or bring a transcript request to the Student Registration and Record Services using the Transcript Request Form.
For in-person service, please come to the Miller Building, Room 203 during office hours. Traditional orders are performed in the office and have no service or transcript fees.
SUNY Cortland Registrar's Office
Attn: Transcript Coordinator
PO Box 2000
Cortland, NY 13045-0900
Miller Building Room 203
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Office opens at 10 a.m. on Thursdays to accommodate common meetings.