Certified Electronic Diploma
SUNY Cortland now offers Certified Electronic Diplomas and Certificates (CeDiploma/CeCertificate) for students requiring the Apostille Process!
Students may request the CeDiploma through the Registrar's Office by using the Replacement or Duplicate Diploma Order Form.
You will receive shipping notification once your CeDiploma is available. Once your diploma is available you may:
- Log into myRedDragon
- Navigate to the 'Your Record and Transcripts' heading in the Registrar's Channel
- Select the Apostille Ce Order option. You will then be directed to the welcome screen.
- Check the indicator that you have read both
- Select Continue
- Download your credentials
- You will have the option to register for future access in the event you no longer have access to myRedDragon.
- More than a paper diploma:
- An official, secure and verifiable PDF version of your accomplishment!
- Different from a transcript:
- Unlimited sharing with family, friends, employers and social media.
- Better than an eDiploma:
- Enhances your resume:
- Expedite the verification process by providing your CeDiD and validation URL on your resume.
Credential Validation - demo
- Each CeDiploma and/or Certificate can be independently validated here by future employers, State Government Licensing Agencies and any other entity that wishes to validate your achievement.
- The document is digitally signed and encrypted, providing greater trust and acceptance.
- For security reasons, the electronic credential cannot be printed.
Note: A credential may not be available for all conferral dates.
Validate the authenticity of a CeDiploma or CeCertificate
Learn more about the security features of a CeDiploma or CeCertificate.
Frequently Asked Questions
In addition to the above guidance, we have a knowledgebase that includes some of the most commonly asked questions.
Validation Services is patent pending
Miller Building Room 203
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Office opens at 10 a.m. on Thursdays to accommodate common meetings.