COVID-19 Safety Information

Address Changes

When submitting address changes, please use this as a guide to select the appropriate address type. 

Local Address

Local address is used to indicate where you may reside temporarily while attending the college. This may also be your permanent address. For example, this may be your off-campus housing address so the University can reach you locally.  

Residence Hall Address

Residence Hall Address is supplied by Campus Living and indicates your on-campus residence. 

Permanent Address

Permanent Address is generally a physical street address where you primarily reside. You may have a Post Office Box where you receive mail. It may also be where your parent or guardian reside. If you do not receive refund checks by direct deposit, this is the address that refund checks will be mailed.

Parent/Guardian Address

Parent/Guardian Address is used to indicate where your parent or guardian reside. This address may match your permanent/local address or you may have multiple parent or guardian addresses. Parent/Guardian addresses should be entered ONLY if they differ from the permanent address.

Office Information

Student Registration and Record Services
Brockway Hall, Jacobus Lounge (Temporary Location)
Phone: 607-753-4702
Fax: 607-753-2959

Office Hours

8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

Office opens at 9:45 on Thursdays to accommodate common meetings.

Contact Information and Staff