FAQ Details

Who do I contact if my information is incorrect?

Students should contact their academic advisor if information appears to be incorrect, or is not filtering into requirement areas as you expected.  Your advisor will work with the Associate Deans and the Registrar's Office to troubleshoot and research reported issues.

Last updated: 3/20/2023