FAQ Details

How do I update my major, minor or program information in Degree Works?

You cannot update this information directly in Degree Works.  You must complete a change of program form to change your major, minor or program.  You may, however, use the What-if feature of Degree Works to see how your courses and experiences apply to another program Cortland offers.

Last updated: 9/22/2021