FAQ Details

How do students provide a FERPA release?

Two general releases exist: (1) the "Consent to Release Academic Records" which is an extended release kept on file, and (2) the "Student Information Release Form," which is used for specific one-time purposes (recommendations, letters etc...). Both forms are available in the Registrar's Office.

Last updated: 8/17/2023