FAQ Details

Where do I send students who experience a course restriction or need special permission?

Students must generally ask the academic department offering the course to lift the restriction or grant permission. Once the department "lifts the flag" in the student information system, the student will be able to register online.

Important: Students are required to register themselves. The academic department is unable to register the student on their behalf.

Last updated: 9/22/2023