FAQ Details

I would like to change a grade I have already saved. Is this possible?

You are able to change a grade you have already saved if the grade has not rolled. Grade rolling is the process where the Registrar moves saved grades to the official academic record for the student.

If the rolled grade column indicates "N" you are able to make a grade change. The drop-down box will remain active. If the column indicates "Y" the grade has been rolled, and a Grade Change Form will be required to make any change. The drop-down box will also not be active.

Last updated: 7/27/2020