FAQ Details

Can you provide me with another school's transcript that is in my record?

The Registrar's Office cannot provide copies of records from other institutions for official use outside of the College. For example, we cannot provide you, an employer, or another agency (except where we are required by law or legal order) with a transcript or record from another college that you may have submitted to us. Please request official documents directly from their source. Generally employers, academic institutions and agencies will only accept original, official documents from the source.

Last updated: 3/20/2023