FAQ Details

How do I request a course substitution/exception?

Advisors working with students will continue to request course substations using Degree Audit Exception (Substitution) Request form. After completing the form, route the request to your chair and the Associate Dean. The Registrar's Office will process the exception when it is approved and received.

Last updated: 3/20/2023