Transfer Course Evaluation
- All transfer course equivalencies are reviewed by academic departments on a regular basis and are subject to modification.
- Courses not included on a below chart or from a college not listed below ARE still eligible to transfer, provided they meet all transfer policies. In these cases, courses will be reviewed individually for appropriate Cortland credit.
- Courses listed with XX course numbers, e.g. MAT 2XX, will transfer as elective credit.
- Current SUNY Cortland undergraduate students who wish to register at another college must follow the Permission to Transfer Credit Process and obtain approval for courses from their academic advisor and Advisement and Transition in advance of registration at the other college.
- Students must request official transcripts and test scores for evaluation to earn credit.
Credit by Exam
SUNY Colleges and Universities Transfer Equivalencies
Study Abroad Equivalencies
The International Programs Office maintains Study Abroad Course Equivalencies for students participating in a Cortland Study Abroad program. Decisions on course equivalencies for study abroad are made by the student's academic advisor and associate dean.