- Cultivate programs of academic excellence that are recognized for integrity of curriculum, outstanding student learning outcomes, and contributions to the discipline.
- Recognize students, faculty, and programs for achievement and contribution to their disciplines and community.
- Create a comprehensive model to describe and articulate programmatic excellence and efficiency.
- Expand interdisciplinary work and scholarly collaboration among departments, faculty, students, and alumni.
- Ensure every student will have engaging and transformational educational experiences.
- Students participate in experiential learning in and beyond the classroom.
- Develop students’ global competence through internationalization initiatives.
- Increase student engagement with faculty, campus life and community.
- Become a national leader in the promotion of the physical, emotional, cultural and social well-being of all community members.
- Implement a comprehensive plan for increasing participation in the life of the campus.
- Appreciate and advocate for diversity, equity, and social justice.
- Provide outstanding opportunities and support for healthy living.
- Maximize resources so that structures, decision-making, and processes all work toward institutional vision, responsiveness and sustainability.
- Enhance the effectiveness of administrative and governance structures and processes and align assessments with planning.
- Significantly increase the endowment and revenue.
- More fully integrate alumni into the life of the College.
- Align facilities, curriculum, and campus with commitment to environmental sustainability.