In addition to the step-by-step instructions below, you may view the screen layout document, which will orient you to the different panes and areas on the registration page.
- While viewing the "Student" tab, access the Registrar channel (on the left side of the screen).
- Click the "Add/ Drop Classes" link.
- On the resulting page, select the appropriate term.
- One the next page, you can search for classes or directly enter a CRN (course reference number). You are able to switch between searching and direct CRN entry as you need while you build your schedule.
Search: To search, enter the course elements, and click the search button. You can use the Advanced Search to search by other course elements.
On the search results page, you are able to register by clicking the [Add] button in the last column of the course row.
Add by CRN: To add courses by entering the CRN, click the [Enter CRNs] tab button. Enter the CRN in CRN field and select [Add to Summary] to add it to your schedule plan. To add multiple CRNs, click the "Add Another CRN" link to display additional fields.
Errors: When adding a course using any method, errors will be displayed in the notification toolbar area if they occur.
- When adding courses, they will be displayed in your schedule grid on the registration page. You can close the bottom pane to make additional room for searching, if desired.
- Courses are also displayed in the summary pane on the bottom right. You will use the drop down menus in this pane to make changes, or to drop a section.
IMPORTANT: You must click the [Submit] button to add your courses and register. If you fail to submit your selections, you will not be registered. If the course indicates "Pending", you are not registered.
- After you submit, your summary pane will show courses with a new "Registered" status. If there are errors, an error notice will be shown. To remove a class you have registered for, you are able to select DROP from the menu.
- View and print your finalized schedule by clicking the [Schedule and Options] tab button. You are able to see a summary of your schedule, and print your schedule from this view.
- If you wish to adjust your schedule in the future, you may click the "Add/Drop Classes" link to return to this page and make adjustments.