Our goal is to provide students, faculty, staff and visitors with the best and most accurate information about visiting and parking on the SUNY Cortland campus. The Parking Operations and Security Services Office oversees enforcement of parking regulations and traffic control, while managing parking hang tags and permit sales, fines and meters.
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Fall 2019 parking permits are now available for purchase, both online and in-person.
- Student permit sales are capped. Once the pool is exhausted, no further permits will be issued until capacity observations during the first few weeks of September are conducted. There is no guarantee that any further permits will be issued once the current pool is gone.
- In an effort to improve our parking operations and the parking available on campus, the College had a full parking study completed by a consulting group in the fall of 2018. Moving forward, the Parking Committee and the Parking Operations & Security Services Office will be reviewing the findings and making changes to better serve our community. Posted 03/16/2019
Have a question? Email the Parking Operations and Security Services Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need parking permission for a short time or did you drive a different car today? Email the Parking Operations and Security Services Office at email@example.com with the following information: vehicle description, license plate number, name, phone number and specific parking lot.
- Eamon O'Shea, Director
- Elizabeth Scott, Office Assistant 2- Traffic Clerk
- Stacy Alexander, Senior Parking Services Attendant
- Stephen Shoemaker, Technology Support Specialist