Our goal is to provide students, faculty, staff and visitors with the best and most accurate information about visiting and parking on the SUNY Cortland campus. The Parking Operations and Security Services Office oversees enforcement of parking regulations and traffic control, while managing parking hang tags and permit sales, fines and meters.
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Fall 2019 parking permits are now available for purchase, both online and in-person. "C" permits for the Fall 2019 semester are currently sold out. A waitlist is available through the Parking Management System in myRedDragon. "D" permits are still available for purchase, although current trends indicate that, "D" permits will likely be sold out prior to the start of the semester.
- In an effort to improve our parking operations and the parking available on campus, the College had a full parking study completed by a consulting group in the fall of 2018. Moving forward, the Parking Committee and the Parking Operations & Security Services Office will be reviewing the findings and making changes to better serve our community. Posted 03/16/2019
Have a question? Email the Parking Operations and Security Services Office at email@example.com.
Need parking permission for a short time or did you drive a different car today? Email the Parking Operations and Security Services Office at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: vehicle description, license plate number, name, phone number and specific parking lot.
- Eamon O'Shea, Director
- Elizabeth Scott, Office Assistant 2- Traffic Clerk
- Stacy Alexander, Senior Parking Services Attendant
- Stephen Shoemaker, Technology Support Specialist
- Alan Kress, Parking Services Attendant