Both the MAT and MSEd programs gather assessment data using TaskStream, an electronic program management system. All AED-prefixed courses along with ENG 504, ENG 506, and ENG 619 require students to submit “Best Practice Assignments” for assessment. These submissions will be available later for inclusion in the Teaching Portfolio. Thus, students will need to maintain a subscription to TaskStream throughout the duration of their time in their graduate programs.
Instructions for Creating Your Taskstream Account are as follows:
- Activate a Taskstream Subscription
- Choose Create a new TaskStream subscription and use the Continue button under Option 1 to pay with a credit card. A two-year subscription will be $69.
- Choose whether you are a college/university student, a K-12 teacher, or other type of subscriber.
- Enter your personal information.
Confirm your Subscription Period and Proceed to Checkout.
Enter your name, your credit card information, and your billing address and click Continue.
Select Place Order to finalize your subscription.
- If you are a college student, you will need to choose your home state, institution type and the name of your school. Select Continue.
- You will need to choose the desired length of subscription, indicate if you wish to enable the Teaching Productivity Toolpack, and agree to the End-User Agreement. Select Continue.
If you have any additional questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or at 800-311-5656 and press 1 for support to speak with a mentoring services associate.