Travel Memo


Local staff members who are assigned to supervise in any of the above mentioned programs and who wish to use a State vehicle for supervision must complete the Vehicle Request Form. Please complete this form IN ADVANCE and return at your earliest convenience to:

Josh McLaughlin, Manager of Fleet Services and Grounds Operations
Transportation Services
Telephone: 607-753-2100

Please click any of the following links to obtain information on rentals and reimbursement:

Use of State Vehicles

Car Rentals


If you have any questions regarding travel, please contact the Travel Administrator at 607-753-2306.