Mission Statement: The Campus Activities and Corey Union Office promotes learning and development by providing diverse, educational, and engaging opportunities. Coordinated programming includes that for Welcome Week events, Family Weekend,
off-campus destination trips, leadership development, and a variety of stand-alone activities that can take place early morning
through late evening, seven days a week.
The Campus Activities and Corey Union Office is a resource to more than 80 clubs and organizations. It is responsible for indoor and outdoor non-academic room/space scheduling. Policies and information regarding these topics can be found in the SUNY Cortland Handbook and the Event Planning Guide. The office also provides a campus calendar for all to use.
Corey Union serves as the center for many of the university's activities and conferences. The facility houses meeting rooms, offices, and study areas. It also contains an all-purpose function room with a seating capacity of approximately 700.
Other offices and services in Corey Union include:
- Campus Dining (Chick-N-Bap, Greens & Grains, Pomodori, and Union Station)
- CAS Catering
- Duplicating Center
- Multicultural Life and Diversity
- Student Conduct
- Student Government Association
- Various Student Clubs including the Student Activities Board (largest student programming club on campus)
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- Voice Office (Gathering spot and home to many of our culturally based student clubs)
In addition, third parties who wish to exercise their rights of free speech on the SUNY Cortland campus are to review the university's policy entitled Use of Facilities by Third Parties for Free Speech (PDF), and then complete the Application for Use of the Designated Public Forum.
Corey Union, Room 406