Residence Life and Housing
Special Interest Housing Options
- 24-hour Quiet Floors
- Provides you with an academically supportive atmosphere
- Quiet hours exist 24/7
- DeGroat and Higgins Halls
- Co-ed by every other room floors
- Rooms alternate male-female
- Fitzgerald and Hendrick Halls
- Gender Inclusive Housing Floor
- A developed community for all students who choose to participate to feel accepted and supported.
- The floors are open to all, regardless of gender identity and as space is available, who would like to grow not only as individuals, but at student leaders active in society.
- Casey Tower and West Campus Apartments
- Transfer Floor
- As a transfer student, this floor is designed to help you adjust to SUNY Cortland and become involved with the floor and community in the building and on campus.
- Alger and DeGroat Halls
- Wellness Floor
- You agree to live a lifestyle free from the influences of alcohol and all illegal or illicit drug use.
- Shea Hall
- West Campus Apartments
- This complex is great for independent students and is located approximately two miles from the center of campus.
- Preference given to older transfers over 21 (mixed housing, including freshmen)
- Over 21 building
- Gender inclusive apartments available
- Transfer building
- Green (sustainable) building
- You agree to live a sustainable lifestyle including making a positive commitment to maintaining the community expectation.