Graduate Student Housing
We are now offering housing to graduate students! Request housing today!
When can I move in?
Fall 2014 check-in begins on Friday, August 22 at 9 a.m. If you need to make other arrangements, please contact Residence Life and Housing.
Where can I live?
West Campus Apartments, located approximately 2 miles from the center of campus. Each apartment has four single bedrooms.
How much will it cost?
$2,851.20 for housing May 21 - August 18. $3,790/semester for fall 2014 and spring 2015.
What does the cost include?
West Campus Apartments will be worry-free for you:
- Fully furnished living room, dining room, and bedroom with a single (twin-sized) bed
- All utilities- you won't have to pay for heat, electric or water
- Cable and internet- cable channels include HBO; WiFi is also available
- Laundry- each building has a laundry unit free for all residents to use
- Trash and recyclable removal- no need to worry about purchasing city blue bags
- Parking is just steps from your door
- On-site maintenance- concerns are typically addressed within 24 hours; immediately for all emergency maintenance
- Bus transportation- available to and from campus daily and to the local shopping centers on the weekends (not available in the summer, only during the academic year)
How do I get housing?
Contact our office and explain you are a graduate student looking for on campus housing or complete our request form. Spaces are very limited and will be available on a first come, first served basis. If we are unable to accommodate your request, you will be placed on a waiting list and we will contact you as space is available.
Vist the West Campus Apartments page for more photos and information about WCA!