Hall Manager- for Spring 2016
The hall manager is responsible for supporting the planning, implementation and evaluation of a comprehensive community and student development program for Whitaker Hall. Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Supervision of five student staff members
- Individual student contact and development
- Community development and programming
- Administrative responsibilities such as occupancy reports, key inventory, submission of work orders, and room condition reports/damage assessment.
- Advisement of the organization National Residence Hall Honorary (NRHH)
- Departmental responsibilities as assigned
- A completed bachelor’s degree and enrollment in graduate classes at SUNY Cortland or other accredited college
- Previous residence life experience
- Enrolled graduate level classes; 3 credit minimum, limited to 9 credits total per semester
- Furnished apartment for the spring 2016 semester (January – May 31), including all utilities, cable, electric and internet
- Faculty/staff parking with reduced rate ($15)
- Semester stipend of $8,061.50
- Waiver for the cost of one 3-credit class at SUNY Cortland or $984 toward a class at another institution
- Meal plan of $1,000 for the academic year
Send cover letter, resume and contact information for three references to:
Residence Life and Housing Office
PO Box 2000
Cortland, NY 13045
Green Rep Coordinator
Currently searching for fall 2014.
- Directly supervise 17 Green Representatives (Green Rep)
- Hold one on one meetings with each Green Rep
- Attend some Green Rep programs and help organize a campus wide program each semester
- Hold Green Reps accountable by using the Green Rep Discipline process as outlined in the Green Rep manual
- Assist with Green Rep training.
This position reports to the Green Rep Advisor and Assistant Director of Operations in the Office of Residence Life and Housing.
- A completed bachelor’s degree and enrollment in a graduate program
- Previous experience in sustainability initiatives preferred
- $10/hour for up to 30 hours per week
Send cover letter, resume and three references via e-mail to Katie Ingraham at firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information call Katie Ingraham at 607-753-5508. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis through August 12, 2013. The position will start August 21 with required training on August 24 and 25. Applications will be reviewed as soon as they are received.