Career Services Office is here to help you – even from a distance!
- Hours and Connect with Career Services – The office is open Mon. - Fri., 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Call us at 607-753-4715 or set up your own appointment in Handshake.
You can also connect with us on social media (Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook).
- Drop-in Hours - No appointment needed! Monday through Thursday 1 to 3 p.m. and Tuesday evenings from 4 to 6:30 p.m. during the academic year, excluding breaks.
Drop into our Webex Career Services Room for a virtual resume or cover letter review, first come, first served.
- Appointments – are available for conversations about majors and careers, job search/coaching, internships, teacher certification, career assessments, practicing for interviews, applying for graduate school, and more! Set up an appointment by calling 607-753-4715 OR using Handshake to make an appointment online. Please check your email for confirmation and appointment login details.
Appointments will be web-based via WebEx for the spring semester.
- Workshops and Events - View the full schedule of fall events on our events page. Events will be virtual through Spring 2021. Pre-registration is available, but not required for any event.
- Student Employment – Spring 2021 positions are posted online at jobs.cortland.edu. Paperwork processing is by appointment only. Any student who has questions about student employment and/or who is hired for positions can email any questions about paperwork processing to SES@cortland.edu.
- Internships – If you would like to set up a virtual appointment to discuss CPV 400, COM 399, or ECO 401 internships in the future, please see the instructions above for setting up a virtual appointment. More information is located on the Internships page.
- Handshake – You’ve heard about Handshake and now is a great time to learn all that this national career networking platform is and can do for you. Please read more, here. Now is a great time to log in with your MRD credentials and create your Handshake profile and learn to interact with the Career Services Office online.