The Help Center— 607-753-2500 located in the library
Submit an Online Support Request
Before you start– Get Connected and log in
- Make sure your computer and other devices are connected to wifi both in your residence hall and academic buildings.
- Be sure to log into your MyRedDragon account.
- Be sure to check your email on a regular You can also check your email on the go from a mobile device too.
In classes– Know your apps you need to succeed
- Remember to check Brightspace for your course.
- Do you have Microsoft Office? SUNY Cortland offers free downloads for all students.
- Teams, Skype for Business, WebEx are all web conferencing apps which some or all of your professors will be using in their classes.