Graduate Degree Application
To graduate, you must apply for your degree regardless of participation in the Commencement ceremony. Degree application is accomplished through myRedDragon. Students may apply for their degree now through March 1.
- Enter your ID and password.
- Select the "Student" tab
- Navigate to the "Registrar" block.
- Scroll to "Degree and Conferral Information."
- Select "Graduate Degree Application."
- At prompt for Commencement participation, indicate whether you plan to attend the Commencement ceremony.
- If additional information is needed, please refer to the Degree conferral application process.
Graduate students will be able to select their ceremony online in March 2022.
Details on how to reserve your ticket are forthcoming.
- All participants in attendance will be required to wear a face covering.
- Please visit the COVID-19 Safety page for additional updates.
To participate in the Graduate Commencement ceremony, you must have:
- Cap and Gown
- Student Line-Up Ticket: More details on how to reserve your ticket are forthcoming.
Guest tickets are not required for admission.
There is no rehearsal for graduate students.
Enjoy and congratulations.