- Students should meet with advisors to verify eligibility for graduation.
- Students should apply to graduate using myRedDragon by March 1.
- After you have applied for Commencement, order the following items online:
Reserve your Graduate Commencement Ceremony Student Line-Up ticket
For store hours or to place your order, visit the Campus Store website.
- Check your email account, the Graduate Studies Newsletter, myRedDragon announcements and the Commencement website frequently for the latest Commencement news.
- Clear up any outstanding obligations (holds) with the university, such as library fees, parking tickets, etc.
Please note: A diploma cannot be issued unless all obligations are cleared.
Arrive for the ceremony in gown by 6 p.m. at the Park Center Corey Gymnasium (second floor). The gymnasium will be marked designating where graduates will line up. Pay close attention to the signage and the detailed instructions given to you as you check-in.
Don't forget to bring your GradPass.