Lesson Plan Templates

Advising Documents and Forms

Student Forms (see the Registrar's Office for these and more)

  • Change of Major - See department secretary for supplemental form required for PE
  • Course Withdrawal Form
  • Leave of Absence Form
  • Permission to Transfer Credits into Cortland
  • Permission to Overload Semester Credits
  • Permission for Undergrads to take Grad Courses
  • Withdrawal from College