Learn chemistry by doing it in state-of the-art labs using the same tools professionals use. Work side-by-side with a faculty mentor as you engage in original research. Student research is a signature strength of our chemistry program.
- Industrial chemist
- Health professions
- Research scientist
- Patent attorney
- State and federal agency scientist and policy maker
What Will I Learn?
In recent years, student researchers have explored
- Polymer Chemistry
- Chemical Biology and Organic Synthesis
- Groundwater Contamination and Molecular Synthesis
- Discover the interdisciplinary nature of environmental problems.
- Small classes, personal attention
- Use of modern instruments and methods
- Extensive laboratory experience
- Opportunities to collaborate with faculty doing original research
- Excellent record of graduate school placements and fellowships
College is more than a classroom. Enhance your experience with extracurricular opportunities:
- Undergraduate research
- Present your work at Transformations