- To review and assess issues affecting the campus climate and to plan programs and activities to improve gender climate.
- To make recommendations to the President on policies that affect gender climate and to seek ways to achieve implementation.
- Empowered Women Empower Women: A Gender Equity Program for Students - March 5, 2020
- Conversation with the Cabinet - March 10, 2020
- 2nd Annual SUNY Cortland Women Leading from Everywhere – May 22, 2020 - cancelled
Accomplishments and Programs
- All members of President’s Cabinet have Vice President title
- Increased access to the administration through three Conversation with the Cabinet programs
- Improved access to President’s Council by giving faculty and staff an opportunity to attend the meetings
- Provided professional development by holding Women Leading from Everywhere Workshop for women campus-wide as well as for CSEA specifically
- Facilitated gender equity discussions with the campus through two Equity Mountain events
Interested in Getting Involved?
Contact co-chairs Kathleen Burke or Carol Van Der Karr