The 10th Annual Student Conference on Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Social Justice:
DATE: Saturday, April 13, 2019 @ 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- This conference was created to provide undergraduate and graduate students with an opportunity and a venue to share their academic research and work product, build their resumes, and network with other students across New York State around the core values of diversity, equity, inclusion and social justice.
- This student-led conference allows participants to problematize, conceptualize, research, and present across a wide range of disciplines. The conference focus is in line with the strategic goals of SUNY System as well as those of SUNY Cortland.
Registration Early Bird Deadline: Friday, March 1, 2019
Late Registration Deadline: Friday, April 5, 2019
This registration is for outside institutions, community members, and SUNY Cortland Faculty, Staff and Alumn.
- Early Bird Non-SUNY Cortland Student Registration: $20
- Early Bird Faculty/Staff/Community Registration: $25
- Student Presenters/Mentors Registration: FREE
Prices will go up $3 after early bird registration March 1
Price includes Breakfast Buffet, Lunch, Giveaways and more
This is only for SUNY Cortland Students that would like to register for the conference. Registration is FREE for SUNY Cortland students.
This google document link includes the details of the Presentations. Presentations should be 45-50 minutes.
Ideas for presentation formats are research session, panel discussion, or creative arts/performance/poster presentation
Proposal Deadline: Friday, March 1, 2019
A committee will review the proposals on or before March 1, 2019.