Our challenging pre-professional program brings together an innovative blend of theoretical knowledge, research and clinical practice to give you exceptional preparation for a future in speech-language pathology and audiology.
You’ll hone your critical thinking and problem-solving skills, apply classroom theory in clinical settings, use the resources of Cortland’s Center for Speech, Language, and Hearing Disorders and work closely with top-notch faculty on clinical research.
Ultimately, a master’s degree is necessary for professional positions in speech-language pathology and audiology. Graduates from our program go on to successful careers as speech-language pathologists and audiologists in schools and colleges, hospitals, rehabilitation centers, industry and in other settings.
- WSUC to Host Concert April 17, 2015
- Grad Shares TV Spotlight with Student April 16, 2015
- Honorary Degrees Recognize Two Former Campus Scholars April 15, 2015
- ‘New Social Darwinism’ is Topic April 23 April 14, 2015
- Honors Convocation Set for April 18 April 07, 2015
- Campus Plans HeartChase Event April 18 April 07, 2015
- Students Plan ‘Celebrate Sound’ 5K Run/walk April 07, 2015
- Musical ‘Legally Blonde’ Opens April 10 April 07, 2015
- Awareness Campaign Attacks Sexual Assault April 07, 2015
- Red Dragons Capture Pair of National Crowns April 07, 2015
- Course Promotes Innovative Approaches for Community Needs April 07, 2015
- Transformations Set for April 17 April 07, 2015
- Poet to Discuss Disability and Aesthetics April 07, 2015
- Annual Admissions Open House Set for April 11 April 07, 2015
- Div. III Week Celebrates All Abilities April 06, 2015
We have the Cortland Chapter of the National Student Speech-Language Hearing Association (NSSLHA).Read More About Communication Disorders and Sciences Department Clubs