1. Sign in to your myRedDragon account.
2. Select the Student tab.
3. From the Student Accounts channel, select “My Online Account.”
4. Select the relevant term from the list(s):
5. Review your account summary and select “Accept/Pay or Decline.” As changes are made to your account throughout the semester they will appear here in real time.
6. Review the verbiage, click “Accept,” then click “Continue:”
7. Select “Start A Monthly Payment Plan:”
8. Review the terms and conditions of the program, select “I agree to all MPP terms,” and select “Start Monthly Payment Plan.”
9. Review the payment schedule and print a copy for your records. Select “Make Payment.”
10. You will now be placed in QuikPay. From the menu on the left select “Make Payment.”
11. Select your payment method (credit card, e-check or a previously-saved profile) and click “Continue.”
12. Fill in all required information and select continue. See tip below on naming a profile.
13. Review the information you provided and select “Confirm.”
14. You will receive a confirmation of your payment. We suggest you print a copy for your records.