Special Housing Requests

Based on recent guidance from the Federal Office of Civil Rights, the college is no longer able to accommodate any housing requests which are not supported by a documented disability.  If you have a disability which requires any type of housing accommodation, then you must work with the Disability Services office to request your accommodation. More information is available on the Disability Services website.