The 9th Annual Student Conference on Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Social Justice:
DATE: Saturday, April 14, 2018 @ 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- This conference was created to provide undergraduate and graduate students with an opportunity and a venue to share their academic research and work product, build their resumes, and network with other students across New York State around the core values of diversity, equity, inclusion and social justice.
- This student-led conference allows participants to problematize, conceptualize, research, and present across a wide range of disciplines. The conference focus is in line with the strategic goals of SUNY System as well as those of SUNY Cortland.
Registration Early Bird Deadline: Thursday, March 1, 2018
- Early Bird Individual Non-SUNY Cortland Student Registration: $27
- Early Bird Individual Faculty/Staff/Community Registration: $30
Prices will go up $5 after early bird registration March 1
Price includes Breakfast Buffet, Lunch, Giveaways and more
Presenters Registration for students
- Student Presenter Registration: $15
This scholarship is only for SUNY Cortland Students that will like to get the conference fee waived so they can attend.
This google document link includes the details of the Presentations. Presentations should be 45-50 minutes.
Ideas for presentation formats are research session, panel discussion, or creative arts/performance/poster presentation
Proposal Deadline: Thursday, March 1, 2018
A committee will review the first round of proposals on or before March 1, 2018.