Download the How to Add an Authorized Payer guide (PDF)
1. Sign in to your (the student’s) myRedDragon account. For assistance with signing in, select one of the help links.
2. Select the Student tab.
3. From the Student Accounts channel, select “My Online Account or “Set up 3rd Party payment Authorization.”
4. Select “Access QuikPay.”
5. Select “Authorize Payers.”
6. Select "Add New"
7. Provide required data and select “Add.”
8. You will receive a confirmation that the authorized payer has been successfully added.
9. The authorized payer will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org
10. You will need to provide the authorized payer with the temporary password you created in step 6.