- Carbon footprint from Greenhouse Gas Emission
Baseline: 26, 8000 MTCO2E
Current Status: 21,170
Target: 4,020 in 2050
- Energy use intensity report
Baseline in 2010: 191.61 EUI
Current 2016: 173.96
Target: 2020 153.28
- AASHE star report rating
Baseline: 2012 STARS – Silver (version 1.0)
Current: 2015 STARS – Gold (version 2.0)
Target: 2018 STARS – Maintain Gold (version 2.1)
- Recycled material versus solid waste
No Baseline/Target identified – however last 2 years of data: 2015-16 FY 32.7% (solid waste diverted to recycling)
2015-17 FY 42.2% (solid waste diverted to recycling)
- Increase the sustainability-related knowledge, understanding and behaviors of the college Focused Activities
Establish a baseline and targets via the data gathered from three instruments being given spring of 2018. These include:
- Sustainability Literacy Assessment (knowledge and understanding),
- Sustainability Culture Assessment (understanding and behaviors),
- Carbon Footprint Assessment (behaviors).
- Identify a sustainability-related content within each major.
- Establish an attribute for sustainability-related courses.
- Establish a sustainability micro-credential option for students
- Design and implement comprehensive sustainability education and behavior change programs for all members of the campus community (includes those under Indicator 1 above and other areas of sustainability)
- Establish graduate assistant to manage data collection and reporting (17,000).
- Establish two “All Campus” Green Reps (undergraduate students) that focus on student led campus-wide programming and activities. Stipend: $750.00 (per semester per student). Total: $3,000 per year