The PDS Advisory Council is a group of designated representatives (liaisons) from several PDS partner schools and child care centers that meet quarterly to discuss issues related to the PDS Consortium, establish and develop policy, foster specific PDS Consortium initiatives and provide an essential communication link with SUNY Cortland’s School of Education.
PDS Advisory Council membership includes:
- Dean of the School of Education
- PDS Consortium Co-coordinators
- Representatives from PDS schools and child care centers
- Representatives from the Field Experiences and School Partnerships (FESP) Office
- Representatives from the School of Education