Campus Event Management
The Campus Event Management Office is responsible for programming many significant university-wide events which contribute toward the enhancement of academic and student life, scholarly recognition and our community of "Champions."
The activities planned by our office offer a consistent means to showcase SUNY Cortland as a prospering, lively and unified family of faculty, staff, students, alumni, friends and community. Campus Event Management continually strives to seek new opportunities that will enhance our partnerships with organizations, schools, agencies, and businesses throughout the region, the nation, and the world.
Programs and Services
- Coordinates All-University Ceremonial Events:
- Honors Convocation, President's List, and Undergraduate and Graduate Commencement.
- Supports the university president in the organization and implementation of high profile, high-impact events.
- Organizes presidentially hosted events for important guests to campus, including but not limited to high-level state, national, and international visitors and delegation.
- Serving both internal and external audiences for a wide range of events.
If you need information and/or event planning resources, please contact our office to see how we can provide event planning management and services on behalf of your department or organization.