Education Record Custodians at SUNY Cortland

Records and list are not exhaustive.

  • Registrar's Office - maintains the academic records for all undergraduate and graduate students; and is responsible for the official college transcript for all students.
  • Financial Advisement Office - maintains all records relating to student financial aid (other than students/parents/guardians income tax returns for FAFSA).
  • Bursar, Student Accounts Office - maintains records relating to student payments, receipts, exchanges, refunds, residence hall damage charges, unmet financial obligations, issues related to TAP certification and New York State residency.
  • Educational Opportunity Program Office - maintains records relating to EOP students including personal, financial and academic records.
  • Academic Department Offices - maintains unofficial academic documents, and department information for faculty and students within each respective department.
  • Vice President for Student Affairs and Student Conduct Office - maintains student discipline records.
  • Payroll Office - maintains student employment records.
  • Residence Life and Housing Office - maintains student housing records including current address, records of residence hall disciplinary actions, requests for single rooms and accommodations for special housing needs, residence hall damage assessments, and resident assistant employment information.
  • Field Placement Office - maintains student teaching placement and records including personal information and evaluation reports.
  • Career Services Office - maintains records relating to career planning and job or graduate/professional school placement.
  • Pre-Health Science Advisor - maintains records relating to applications to medical, dental, veterinary or other health professions schools.
  • Pre-Law Advisor - maintains records relating to applications to law and graduate schools.
  • International Programs Office - maintains records, personal data, and recommendations relating to overseas academic programs.
  • Advisement and Transition Office - maintains information relating to student academic performance and advisement related information.
  • Center for Educational Exchange Office - maintains records related to participation in professional development and outreach programs.
  • Recreational Sports Office - maintains records related to participation in Recreational Sports programs.