Federal Work-Study

Unlike other types of financial aid, Federal Work-Study earnings are not applied directly to the student’s bill. Students who are eligible for Federal Work-Study receive the funds in the form of a paycheck, based on hours worked, similar to a normal job. The amount you are expected to earn from working is listed in your financial aid eligibility.

To apply, students must submit the FAFSA application. For more information about Federal Work-Study visit the Federal Student Aid website.