Important – Please read before proceeding:
The Net Price Calculator (NPC) is intended to help prospective first-time, full-time degree seeking students and their families estimate the ‘net price” of attending SUNY Cortland. It is intended to provide information regarding college cost after financial aid is taken into consideration.
By clicking below, you acknowledge that:
- This calculator provides a rough approximation of financial aid a prospective student may obtain (and even then, only if accurate data is entered into the calculator).
- Not all students will qualify for all of the aid that the calculator indicates may be available.
- Price calculators should not be used as a primary means of selecting a school.
- The calculator is not designed to replace the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or a complete financial aid package provided by a college financial aid office.
- NPC estimates are based on the price of attendance and financial aid provided to students in 2017-2018.
- Your individual financial aid package could be significantly different from that indicated on the NPC calculator depending on the information you report on the FAFSA.
You must select "I Accept" to continue.