Togetherall Peer Support
What is Togetherall?
- Togetherall is a free online community to support mental health
- Members are anonymous and can share how they are feeling and support each other
- Available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Clinically trained professionals available 24/7 to keep the community safe
- Self-assessments and recommended resources
- Creative tools to help express how you’re feeling
- Wide range of self-guided courses to do at your own pace
SUNY Cortland students can access free online mental health support with Togetherall, any time, any day.
Whether you’re struggling to cope, feeling low or just need a place to talk, Togetherall can help you to explore your feelings in a safe supportive environment.
- Togetherall is available 24/7 and monitored by trained clinicians. A safe place online to get things off your chest, have conversations, express yourself creatively and learn how to manage your mental health.
- Within the Togetherall platform members are anonymous, so no one will know you’re using it unless you tell them.
- Most members report feeling better and more able to cope as a result of using the service and because it’s available 24/7, nearly 70% use Togetherall outside of normal office hours.
Register for Togetherall
- Go to Togetherall.
- Select Register.
- Click on the box headed I’m from a university or college.
- Enter your SUNY Cortland student email address.
- Enter your details and click Sign up.
- You'll be sent an email to verify your email address. Click on the link to activate your account.
Members of the Togetherall community always remain anonymous. Create a unique username for yourself during the registration process that does not include your real name or any information that could reveal your identity.