Custom Group Exercise Classes
Custom Group Exercise Classes are a great way for groups and organizations to promote team building, motivation, and overall healthy habits among students, employees, and colleagues. Perfect for small groups, Residence Halls, Greek Life, Clubs, Faculty/Staff, and more...
- All options can be scheduled on-site at the Student Life Center, or off-site at your department, center, or residence hall.
- Custom classes can be a one-time event or ongoing. We currently offer weekly and monthly classes for different groups on campus.
- We can work with you on tailoring a program specific to your needs. For example, if you don’t find what you’re looking for, we will do our best to accommodate a special request.
- Requests must be made at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Payment must be received at least 48 hours before the class takes place.
Any of our regularly scheduled classes can be tailored to your group’s needs.
SUNY Cortland Students and Faculty/Staff
How to Schedule
Complete the Custom Group Exercise Class Request Form two weeks prior to your requested class, and submit.
Once you have submitted your application, please allow 3-5 days for scheduling response.