Brockway Hall was built in 1951. The most recent renovation occurred in 2006.
This building has 36,870 square feet.
NamesakeGeorge Brockway, retired President of Brockway Motors and donor of funds to help build Brockway Hall in 1950.
FunctionIn addition to the Division of Institutional Advancement unit, it also houses Hilltop Dining and the Jacobus Lounge
- Auxiliary Services Corporation (ASC)
- Cortland College Foundation
- Division of Institutional Advancement
- Faculty Development Center
- Marketing Office
- Communications Office
- Sports Information Office