We welcome your financial support and donations of non-perishable items for the Cupboard!
Financial donations can be made via check, over the phone or online.
- Checks are payable to the Cortland College Foundation (with SUNY Cortland Cupboard in the memo line) and mailed to: Cortland College Foundation, P.O. Box 2000, Cortland, NY 13045.
- Over the phone, call 607-753-5744
- Online at RedDragonNetwork.org/giving, then "choose my designation(s)" option and enter SUNY Cortland Cupboard as 'Other'.
Food and Personal Care Donations
If you would like to donate items, please drop them off at Old Main Basement, Room B-05 during Cupboard hours. There is a table outside the Cupboard where donations can be left. No expired food, please.
- Spaghetti and other dried pastas, pasta sides
- Pasta sauce and canned tomatoes
- Canned pasta (Spaghettios/ravioli)
- Rice and rice sides
- Instant or canned potatoes/boxed scalloped or au gratin potatoes
- Tuna and canned chicken
- Peanut butter and Jelly
- Canned vegetables (green beans, corn, peas, mixed vegetables)
- Canned fruits/fruit cups (peaches, pears, mandarin oranges, applesauce)
- Boxed cereal and oatmeal
- Pancake mixes and syrup
- Canned beans
- Canned soups
- Macaroni and cheese
- Snacks (granola bars, crackers, trail mix)
- Laundry detergent
- Toilet paper (individually wrapped rolls preferred)