2020 Date and Time: TBA
Onondaga Lake Park
This page is a resource for SUNY Cortland faculty and staff members looking to learn more about the J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge — a popular 3.5-mile run and walk in Syracuse and a favorite team-building tradition for employees.
People of all abilities are encouraged to sign up and bring a colleague from their office or department.
NEW IN 2020: SUNY Cortland participants can submit their $15 registration fee online.
Your $15 registration fee * covers:
- Participation in the run/walk
- Two shirts: SUNY Cortland team shirt and event tech shirt
- A catered food spread and post-race party atmosphere
- Round-trip transportation from Cortland
- An evening of fun with colleagues from across campus
* The majority of this event is generously funded by the Vice President for Finance and Management. Race rules limit participation to employees only.
Sign up to walk or run through the official event website.
Submit your payment through SUNY Cortland’s secure portal.
Miller Building, Room 310
Miller Building, Room 117
Student Life Center, Room 1201B